Will this work with TOS+ ?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
fr8o
Squire
Squire

Will this work with TOS+ ?

Post by fr8o »

I was looking at this http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Ultimate_M ... .283.5E.29 as a rather complicated character being based off of size change and size equivalance change and was wondering before I spend money on a character sheet I could spend on books, will it actually work correctly with this type of build to calculate damage and such?
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: Will this work with TOS+ ?

Post by Duniagdra »

In TOS+ there is a way to work around most any build, unfortunately it's hard to say whether this build can work since the link does not goes to something that has anything. Our forums have a whole list of user submitted class and race builds for TOS+, but without knowing the nature of this build, the destination wiki says "Ultimate Monk" but is blank, it's hard to say how it can be done. We have a number of highly proficient member on hand that could surely help in this build if you needed it.

Hope this helps.
D
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

Looking through the Wiki, there are a couple different Ultimate Monk builds. Glancing through the different builds, I would have to say that TOS+ can do it. The builds are using all 3.5 source material as their basis and since the majority of the classes are either built in or already created, it should be easy enough to accomplish.
fr8o
Squire
Squire

Post by fr8o »

Sorry, I did not notice that the link broke when I pasted it in. So this will work that is cool. I thought the math on figuring out damage dice, hp, etc for when you end up Colossal and larger might have been beyond it.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

fr8o wrote:Sorry, I did not notice that the link broke when I pasted it in. So this will work that is cool. I thought the math on figuring out damage dice, hp, etc for when you end up Colossal and larger might have been beyond it.
When you apply "Enlarge Person" on the laptop worksheet, all the effects of that spells are applied... Including the added weapon damage die which changes!

Basically, if it can be made into an Excel formula, it should work... TOS+ being based on Excel, is quite powerful. What wouldn't work is if you try to 'redefine' the whole ruleset... That would require a different Sheet!

admin

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”