Looking for a new player in Chosen [CLOSED]

Archives of old PbP requests/news and such.
Benji
BARON
BARON

Looking for a new player in Chosen [CLOSED]

Post by Benji »

I've been putting it off for a while now, but I am currently in need of a new player for my PbP, Chosen.

The character up for grabs is Ny'Feraeth (or 'Knife'), an Elven Warblade. Unfortunately, his original player could no longer continue with the game so I've currently been leaving him unplayed which works alright at the moment because he's not really been needed, but I'm going to shortly need a replacement.

If you would like to play him, then let me know either in here or by PM. As always, applicants in the least amount of PbPs will be chosen first, otherwise it's first come first served.

If you want to join the game but don't particularly want to play 'Knife' and you're chosen, let me know and I will eventually be able to work something out for you.

I also have another character free of players called Therrass, a Catfolk Warlock. Currently he is effectively in NPC mode, but if I get a lot of applicants then I may be able to bring him out of retirement.

Knife is attached, if he gets taken and you still want to join, PM me and I can let you know a bit more about Therrass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Re: Looking for a new player... {Chosen}

Post by Duniagdra »

You know me well to know I'm reliable. LOL

I'd like a shot at Knife. I've never played a Warblade.

EDIT: Seems I forgot to download the file and check Knife out. LOL
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
apwhite
Knight
Knight

Post by apwhite »

Benji wrote:I've been putting it off for a while now, but I am currently in need of a new player for my PbP, Chosen.

I also have another character free of players called Therrass, a Catfolk Warlock. Currently he is effectively in NPC mode, but if I get a lot of applicants then I may be able to bring him out of retirement.

Knife is attached, if he gets taken and you still want to join, PM me and I can let you know a bit more about Therrass.
I'd be interested in Therrass
APWhite
Benji
BARON
BARON

Post by Benji »

Ok, looks good. Duni, if you need information on the warblade then let me know and I'll try and send you some.

AP, I'll PM you at a later date with information about Therrass. He's a bit more tricky to control than other characters, but I might be able to work something out.
Image Merisiel - Elven Rogue
Image Fyris Stormbender - Human Warmage
Image Laron Jilliet - Human Druid

Return to “The Old Die [Old PbP news]”