New to the Site - Gestalt Character - ETools

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

New to the Site - Gestalt Character - ETools

Post by admin »

Raven wrote:Greetings,

I came across your site today. I was doing a search on the net for a character sheet for Gestalt characters in 3.5e D&D. I am currently a user of e-Tools, originally developed by Fluid and now being supported and improved by Code Monkey Publishing.

I have been very satisfied with e-Tools. They have a large array of data sets available for their program, including the Unearthed Arcana. However, since a large number of the rules in UA are highly custom, not all have been included in e-Tools. Support for Gestalt Characters are one of the rules not currently supported (and probably won't until they release RPGToolkit).

I have looked at your character sheet. It seems to have lots of promise, although the interface of it seems a bit clunky. This would probably take a bit of getting used to, so I'm willing to give it a shot.

I was curious about the classes listed in the forums. I realize I have to pay the registration in order to download the additional data files. However, is there a list of the sheets listed somewhere? There would be a few that I am looking for, before I go ahead and drop the money and time required on the learning curve.

Thanks for your time,
Aaron
Hello Aaron!

Clunky ? hehehe I have never heard the Sheet described as such! <chuckling> Indeed if you're new to Excel, it might be clunky (I don't know how e-tools works, so I am not a good source for comparison)

As of the 21st of Feb, The comminuty created:
-> 235 classes
-> 29 Races
-> 28 Monsters

Downloadable files are created all the time - there are also threads available for "requests" in all these sections. So those who can't create themselves, can politly ask for their class/race/monster to be created.

There are 4 Gestalt Classes immediately available for registered users:
* Druid/Ranger
* Fighter/Cleric
* Fighter/Rogue
* Wizard/Bard

More can be created upon request - there are many nice people who fill ou t requests !!

hope this helps,

Richard

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”