- Malfeshnekor <--- Action Taken
- Vi <--- Action Taken
- Carter <--- Action Taken
- Ryder <--- Full Action Taken
- Mak <--- Action Taken
- Durmisht <--- Action Taken
- Yiri <--- Full Action
The bargest refocuses its rage on durmisht and nearly kills him in it's blind fury and it bites into him and rends him with both claws. It's clear to everyone, just one good hit and this battle is over.
her attack, planning to finish the bargest off with another magic missile. And then taunt everyone for their incompetence... Carter Jenkins
cracks his whip at the barghest, hoping to dispatch it. He's clearly not having much luck with his whip. While Ryder seems to be contemplating his action, Mak
continues his assault on the creature, combining a Flurry of Blows with his Ki Strikes. Mak's first strike misses, but his second strike leaves the bargest seeing stars. Durmisht
glances at the blood pouring from his wounds and says “My turn again.”
before unleashing another blow the opens the bargest's chest and drops him to the cold stone floor. His body twitches as he continues to bleed out from the massive wounds. Durmisht heals 5 HP and Yiri
takes 5 Hp. Yiri casts Cure Light Wounds on herself.(Durmisht, 5 Healing; Yiri, 7 Damage, 6 Healing; Bargest, 13+12 Damage)
ACTIVE EFFECTS & CONDITIONS
PartyFoeBargest, 95 Damage, Unconscious, Dying
- Mak, 52/52
- AC 22 (Base 18, +4 Mage Armor)
- Stunning Fist per Day 2/4
- Action Point Tracker 2/7
- Ki Pool 3/5
- Yiri, 38/39
Life Link (Su):
- Each round at the start of Yiri's turn, if any of the bonded party members I listed above is wounded for 5 or more hit points below its maximum hit points, they heal 5 hit points and Yiri takes 5 hit points of damage.
- Vi, 36/36
- Magic Missile charges used: 4
- Elemental Rays used: 2
- 1st level spells used: 3
- Carter, 39/39
Inspire Courage (+1 to attack and weapon damage; +1 to saves vs charm and fear)
- Durmisht, 17/57
- Ryder, 39/39
Tactition Ability and Cavalier's Challenge
- all allies within 30 feet of Ryder the Precise Strike teamwork feat for 5 rounds. Precise Strike gives everyone who has the feat and is flanking a creature with an ally who also has the feat +1d6 damage on each successful melee attack.
- gives a +4 to damage against the target. All allies who attack the target of Ryder's challenge while Ryder threatens the target also gain a +2 circumstance bonus on melee attack rolls. This lasts until the target is dead or unconscious or until the combat ends.
- Wolfie, 22/30
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.