Caravan passenger roles issue.

TOS Caravan is a workbook that will help you manage a Caravan, as per the Caravan rules introduced in the Adventure Path #49 from Paizo Publishing.
Blackstorm
Squire
Squire

Caravan passenger roles issue.

Post by Blackstorm »

Hi. Good work this sheet.
I was working on it, for my caravan, and I see a problem: the "Hero" role shouldn't be a separate role, and an hero shouldn't occupy resource, since it's not a profession. So, how I explain to tos caravan that the heroes aren't added passengers?
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Caravan passenger roles issue.

Post by admin »

Blackstorm wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:52 am Hi. Good work this sheet.
I was working on it, for my caravan, and I see a problem: the "Hero" role shouldn't be a separate role, and an hero shouldn't occupy resource, since it's not a profession. So, how I explain to tos caravan that the heroes aren't added passengers?
Hmm you're right about allowing Heroes to have "jobs" as well as being Heroes...
What I am not sure about is the hero shouldn't occupy resource comment!
What does that one means? Are you saying they don't take a seat in the Caravan or eat food? Please clarify!

Also... Any ideas HOW to handle a Hero that is a Scout as well?
Does the Caravan gain the bonuses from the Hero (+1 on Atk, Security & Resolve, max +4), even though "A scout spends her days traveling not with the caravan but in the surrounding wilderness,"... I am not sure about that one!

I'll be updating TOS Caravan to allow Heroes to participate in the job pool. THANKS!

admin
Blackstorm
Squire
Squire

Post by Blackstorm »

admin wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:30 amWhat I am not sure about is the hero shouldn't occupy resource comment!
What does that one means? Are you saying they don't take a seat in the Caravan or eat food? Please clarify!
Well, I mean that usually PC take other jobs in addition to the hero role. So, If mi PC is a guide and an hero, it should count as 1 person, not two.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Blackstorm wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 am
admin wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:30 amWhat I am not sure about is the hero shouldn't occupy resource comment!
Well, I mean that usually PC take other jobs in addition to the hero role. So, If mi PC is a guide and an hero, it should count as 1 person, not two.
Ah right.
Any ideas about my other comment? (I think I edited my post while you were posting... hence you might have missed it :)

admin

Return to “TOS Caravan”