🎅🎅🎅 NEW Website Opens! GIFT INSIDE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022! 🎅🎅🎅

Click HERE to request access to the FORUM if you have not already done so after subscribing
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

🎅🎅🎅 NEW Website Opens! GIFT INSIDE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022! 🎅🎅🎅

Post by admin »

Folks!
I an extremely happy to announce that we are ready to open the NEW Website that we (@cubitfx and I) have been working on since September! The NEW site contains a STORE where you will be able to purchase Managers, but ALSO download updates to any of the managers you own, according to the Subscription time left on your Forum Subscription! This means that starting NOW, the link to download .zip UPDATES for all TOS managers will be available directly in YOUR account on the Website! You will ALSO be able to view your Personal Key(s) in your "My Account" section as well!

So starting today, the .zip files for TOS+, TOS FIVE and TOS 2nd PRO edition, will EXCLUSIVELY be available on the NEW Website for all ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS! BUT to be able to access the .zip archives, you have to create an account on the NEW Website, and I need to set you up for that; I suggest using the SAME account nickname as the one on the Forums. Details for what you need to do is available HERE: - Just follow the instructions there.

ALL the DEMO version of the managers can also be downloaded freely from the new site!

AS a THANK YOU to ALL my Forum/Discord Users who have supported my work - some of you for over a DECADE, I created a COUPON you can use at ANY time in December 2022, which will grant you a 15% rebate on ANY purchase of 1+ year Subscription Time, purchased from the Shop (See 'Shop' menu on the Website). Use coupon code TOSDISCORD-USR2022 at check out time to get this Rebate! Remember that Subscription Time stacks with itself, and getting more time means it will be added to your current remaining time!

🎅 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022 to you and yours!! 🌲
P.S. If you see a TYPOE (grin) on the new site, please let me know via a Private Message here or on Discord - thanks!!

Return to “The Town Crier [Public News]”