I want to add new feats...

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
sverbridge
Squire
Squire

I want to add new feats...

Post by sverbridge »

Okay, I may be dense or something, but I couldn't find anything about writing in new feats. Is this something i can do? If i can, how..or am I getting into a programming issue. I could probably figure it out if given enough time and I am able to do this. Or should I just go about it like I usually do by just typing in the name of the feat and writing crib notes after printing out the character sheet.

Thanks.

By the way, I love this sheet. It makes creating NPC's for my game really easy. (Especially with the class, race, and monster packet downloads.) I need to find a game so I can actually use it for a PC.
mechwarrior26
Horseman
Horseman

well....

Post by mechwarrior26 »

well, I have already added one feat onto my sheet so I can kind of help you. On the 'Control' page, hit the button to show all pages. Find the 'Customize' tab at the bottom and click over to that page. If you look around you'll be able to find the boxes where you can enter your own feats.
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

Remember that Feats currently are not integrated into the sheet. You can create custom feats using the Customize worksheet, but the effects would have to be manually adjusted. This is another feature that should be available in Version 8.

You can also get to the custom feats creation faster by clicking the link in cell b8 of the Customize worksheet
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

mechwarrior26 wrote:well, I have already added one feat onto my sheet so I can kind of help you. On the 'Control' page, hit the button to show all pages. Find the 'Customize' tab at the bottom and click over to that page. If you look around you'll be able to find the boxes where you can enter your own feats.
Why don't you just click on the "Customize" button in the Control worksheet? Not only will it unhide it, but it will jump to that sheet directly !!
klakxor wrote:Remember that Feats currently are not integrated into the sheet.
This is incorrect. In version 7, there are many feats that are integrated! (around 100).

The list can be viewed in the Tables worksheet, starting at cell H160 !

And indeed new feats are added in the Customize worksheet!

R
sverbridge
Squire
Squire

Post by sverbridge »

Thanks for the help... Sometimes I'm just dense...even when it's right in my face. I guess I should just pay closer attention instead of trying to multitask.
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

admin wrote:
klakxor wrote:Remember that Feats currently are not integrated into the sheet.
This is incorrect. In version 7, there are many feats that are integrated! (around 100).
I meant to say custom feats are not integrated. My bad.

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”