Questions from a new user

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
tonyg
Peasant
Peasant

Questions from a new user

Post by tonyg »

Hello all. I'm sure this will be quite a valuable resourse once I figure out how to work things out. Thanks to Richard for his time and effort of putting this sheet together!

My question: How do I select ranger class favored enemies, combat style and the weapon used for a particular weapon focus feat selection? My character is 9th level. Is it easier to make the sheet for 1st level and "level" him up? If not then what do I need to know about skipping directly to 9th level? FYI: I would classify my computer literacy below average lol. Thank you for any help you can provide.
Jayel
Soldier
Soldier

Post by Jayel »

It doesn't matter at what level you add favored enemies or combat style to your character. When you open the Sheet, on the Control tab there is a Customize button, click that. When that tab opens, click on Ranger:Fav. Enemy under where it says CLASS. It will take you to the place on the sheet to enter all your favored enemies and your combat style.
Image Kolan Torndar, Human Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Same thing for the Combat style: It is defined in the Customize worksheet.
For the weapon focus, again this is done in the Customizr worksheet: Inthe upper section, click on the 'Weapon Focus' link in the "Feat" section: this will take you where you need to go.

In the first weapon focus slot, choose the FAMILY of the weapon you have Focus for! For instance, if you have a Holy Longsword +2 on your character, and have focus with Longswords, just select 'Longsword' in the first Weapon focus area (You always select the weapon "family")

Then on the BACK worksheet, in the Feats section, you select the Feat "Wpn Focus: Longsword" that will appear there.

Et Voila !

Richard

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”