Newbie Printing/Equipment question

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
radioboyeric
Squire
Squire

Newbie Printing/Equipment question

Post by radioboyeric »

Keeping in mind of what the title says, I was wondering if there is data sheets for magical equipment from any of the books especially the DM guide? I noticed in the Shields/Potions/Weapons/etc. that it didn't have some of the equipment that I was looking for.

Also when printing, you just go to FILE/PRINT correct? there isn't any other printing view is there?

Thanks in advanced.

Eric
larenee
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Re: Newbie Printing/Equipment question

Post by larenee »

radioboyeric wrote: Keeping in mind of what the title says, I was wondering if there is data sheets for magical equipment from any of the books especially the DM guide?
There is not a 'magic items worn' type of sheet, and many, if not most, of the magic items from DMG are not integrated into TOS. So, you track those by creating custom gear in the Customize sheet and adding the custom item to the gear section of the Back sheet. Use the various 'Adj' boxes throughout TOS to include the various bonuses provided by a lot of the equipment.
radioboyeric wrote: Also when printing, you just go to FILE/PRINT correct? there isn't any other printing view is there?
You are correct. Remember, the 'off sheet' sections of the Front and Back will not be printed, as indicated on the sheets themselves.

Of course, items from non-ogl sources will not be integrated and must be entered by the user.

Hope that helps.
Troy
radioboyeric
Squire
Squire

Post by radioboyeric »

Sounds good. Thanks alot for the answers, Troy!

Cheers!

Eric
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Newbie Printing/Equipment question

Post by admin »

larenee wrote:There is not a 'magic items worn' type of sheet, and many, if not most, of the magic items from DMG are not integrated into TOS.

Wondrous items are integrated (when possible) in TOS+ !!
Richard

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”