Pathfinder Update?

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
wfsaxton
Soldier
Soldier

Pathfinder Update?

Post by wfsaxton »

I'm prepared to drop the $22 to get "The Only Sheet" but I can't seem to find an update on the Pathfinder update? I click on the LINK and it says I don't have permission to view it.

C'mon...don't you want my money? ;)
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Pathfinder Update?

Post by admin »

The next major update to TOS+ will be compatible with the NEW core Rulebook published by Paizo... This update is being worked upon as we speak!! Users can follow progress on this here. Subscribers can also check out the latest (pending) release notes here.

admin
theeaterofshades
Peasant
Peasant

Post by theeaterofshades »

admin wrote:The next major update to TOS+ will be compatible with the NEW core Rulebook published by Paizo... This update is being worked upon as we speak!! Users can follow progress on this here. Subscribers can also check out the latest (pending) release notes here.

admin
Just signed up and activated my account and it is telling me I am unauthorized to follow your links above. I have a session w/ the new PF this Saturday and am trying to see if there is a Char generator I can use.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

theeaterofshades wrote: Just signed up and activated my account and it is telling me I am unauthorized to follow your links above. I have a session w/ the new PF this Saturday and am trying to see if there is a Char generator I can use.
If you subscribed to TOS+, then you should have received 2 emails - in those, instruction on how to gain access to the Forum can be found!

admin

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”