Beneath Dourstone Mine

A game that seems to change settings every couple of years; currently following the Age of Worms Adventure Path.

Moderator: patransom

patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Re: [Active Thread] Beneath Dourstone Mine

Post by patransom »

Round 16

Murder am I. Perhaps I should send you to were your friend is now, Prost comments as he stabs Theldrick with his rapier.

Filge moves back behind Prost and then casts a spell, hoping to damage Theldrick. His ray does manage to hit the enemy cleric and does as much damage as possible [A couple of notes here: (1) Filge's postition is actually threatened by Theldrick, although Filge has cover, since it's around the corner. I made a concentration check for Filge, so no AoO. (2) The ray spell is subject to -4 for shooting into melee and Theldrick has cover from Filge, so the ray hit, but just barely].

With Prost and Filge blocking Marcus from doing anything useful there, Marcus takes another shot at the half orc. And misses.

With a silent prayer to Athena, Cyrius charges his mind blade with psychic energy and takes another swing at Garras. At last, after all this, Cyrius' prayers are answered as he slashes Garras across both ankles.

Worried about her future, Lola takes a desperate swing at Garras and misses.

Tex rolls his eyes, draws his last arrow and gives it a kiss as he pulls the bow back... Letting it go toward the large orc he says a little prayer... Again, prayers are answered as the last arrow proves the best. Tex's arrow sinks into Garras' forehead. The giant half-orc staggers, but does not fall... yet...

The ferocity of Garras' half-orc blood takes over and he makes a last desperate swing at Lola. When he misses, his wounds suddenly overcome him. Cyrius ducks as the enlarged half-orc topples backwards. Garras' head bounces off the statue of Innana has he flops to the ground, still giant-sized for the time being.

Kendra touches T3 once more with her wand [healed 6 hp], then calls out stridently, Theldrick, they've taken down Garras. We may need some help in here...

Now steady on her feet, T3 picks up her bow. All three Tieflings fire arrows at Cyrius. T2 manages to hit [7 hp damage].

Theldrick's spiritual weapon takes a whack at Prost and connects [5 hp damage]. Theldrick himself tries the same, but not as successfully. He then takes a step back, calling up the stairs, I'm rather busy here myself, but I will be there in a moment.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Note for next round: PM sent regarding Tex's move to find more arrows. Also, Cyrius, Marcus, Tex, and Lola should make a DC15 Perception check.
If you make the perception checkShow
The statue wobbled when Garras' head bounced off it. Seems like it's not very steady on its base. With enough strength, you might be able to topple it left or right and make turn it into a ramp up to the balcony!

ACTIVE EFFECTS
Round 17
[list=1][*]Evan Prost: sling staff dropped at 1918, antitoxin 52.1 min left, darkvision 170.8 min left, blur 1.9 min left, 13 hp damage
[*]Filge: false life (7 temp HP) 51.8 min left, mage armor 231.8 min left, 23 hp damage
[*]Marcus Tilsworth: mace dropped at 1218, mage armor 231.9 min left, antitoxin 51.8 min left, shield 3.4 min left, 10 hp damage
[*]Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: sunrod (hidden in boot) ~5 hours left, Bane (-1 attack, -1 saves vs fear) 1.6 min left, shaken (-2 on most checks) 1.7 min left, 24 hp damage
[*]Lola: crossbow dropped at 1618, 21 hp damage
[*]Texudus TreeBender: flail dropped at 1118, out of arrows
[*]Garras (G): 13 STR damage, 37 hp damage, unconscious and bleeding
[*]Kendra (K): 9 hp damage
[*]Tiefling 1 (T1): 6 hp damage
[*]Tiefling 2 (T2): 7 hp damage
[*]Tiefling 3 (T3): 7 hp damage
[*]Tiefling 4 (T4): DEAD
[*]Theldrick (Th): 23 hp damage (1 nonlethal)
[*]Theldrick's spiritual weapon (SW): 2 rounds left[/list]

Fog Cloud in the room behind you (20% miss chance within 5 feet, 50% farther away): 33.5 min left
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
tdsprouse
EARL
EARL

Post by tdsprouse »

[ooc]Perception
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice] (+2 more if you want to count his Stonecunning bonus for unusual Stone work)[/ooc]
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin
tdsprouse
EARL
EARL

Post by tdsprouse »

Feeling heroic, Tex rushes to 1014 (using his remaining move action from this round).

Then he pulls the arrow out of the big orcs forehead, likely expediting his journey to death.

He knocks(?) that bloody thing into his bow and eyes his next target...

[ooc]If he perceives the thing, he tells Cyrius and Lola asap (just loud enough for them to hear, but hopefully not the people on the balcony)[/ooc]
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra »

[dice=total]0[/dice]With THe half-orc dealt with, Marcus heads for the next obvious bit of action. Ignoring the weapon hovering over Prost, Marcus advances to 1917 to cast Burning Hands (electrical element) at Thedrick. I think Marcus would have to double move to reach Thedrick, which he wouldn't do just so he could be attacked for it. Marcus is not suicidal. Instead he motions to Prost and Filge to let him at Thedrick.
Image Marcus Tilsworth - Human Sorcerer
Image Agrous: Human Cleric
Image Ulyuk Bok - Elan Gestalt
Image Tryzscatzmel Ry - Gnome Alchemist
Image Image
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Perception Check: 1d20+8 (+1 if vs surprise)
[dice]0[/dice]
[ooc]Unless surprise is involved, it appears Cyrius didn't make his Perception check. "Missed it by that much."[/ooc]

Acutely aware of the tiefling archers on the balcony, and his own perforated condition, Cyrius circles around the fallen half-orc (moving to 1112 -> 1013 -> 1014 -> 1115 -> 1117), recharging the mind blade's psychic strike energy as he moves.
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
smeltdm
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by smeltdm »

Prost flips his Rapier to his off-hand, and with his primary hand in a sweeping motion picks-up his sling staff and lets a bullet fly at the retreating Thedrick.

MW Halfling Sling Staff attack: [dice]0[/dice]

MW Halfling Sling Staff damage: [dice]1[/dice]
Image Evan Prost: Halfling Rogue

“I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” – HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

tdsprouse wrote:[ooc]If he perceives the thing, he tells Cyrius and Lola asap (just loud enough for them to hear, but hopefully not the people on the balcony)[/ooc]
[ooc]Cyrius and Lola should feel free to read the spoiler, since Tex is telling them what he noticed...[/ooc]
JPetherick
Jpetherick
Jpetherick

Post by JPetherick »

For good measure, Filge fires another ray at the fleeing Theldrick. The magical attack does a small amount of damage compared to Prost's attack.

[ooc]Ray of Frost - Ranged Touch Attack
[dice]0[/dice]

Ray of Frost - Damage
[dice]1[/dice][/ooc]
Image Worrel: Half-elf /Undead Scourge
kabkal
Divine Rank 13
Divine Rank 13

Post by kabkal »

Since Lola is no longer in combat she will step back into the hallway and giving up restoration (lessor) will cast a CMW on herself. As she is stepping back she will take a look around.

[dice]0[/dice] CMW

[dice]1[/dice]Perception
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
ImageMach Agh: Goblin/Barbarian
JPetherick
Jpetherick
Jpetherick

Post by JPetherick »

[ooc]I will be on vacation from tomorrow (July 14) to next weekend (July 21) and will be without access to the Internet.

Feel free to have someone act for Filge. He's almost tapped out of spells, so Touch of Frost is about all that he's good for.[/ooc]
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

OUT OF CHARACTER
I too am going on vacation, so the next update will be around July 24 or 25. Perhaps that will give you time to come up with a strategy to finish off the Inanna cultists.

Round 17

Prost flips his Rapier to his off-hand, and with his primary hand in a sweeping motion picks-up his sling staff and lets a bullet fly at the retreating Thedrick. The missile finds its mark, but bounces off harmlessly. Theldrick, it appears, has some kind of magical protection against this sort of attack [In fact, he has the spell Protection from Arrows going].

For good measure, Filge leans around the corner to fire another ray at the fleeing Theldrick. The magical attack does a small amount of damage [2 hp damage].

With the half-orc dealt with, Marcus heads for the next obvious bit of action. He advances down the hall and motions for Prost and Filge to get out of his way.

Acutely aware of the tiefling archers on the balcony, and his own perforated condition, Cyrius circles around the fallen half-orc into the hallway, recharging the mind blade's psychic strike energy as he moves.

Since Lola is no longer in combat, she steps back into the hallway and casts a healing spell on herself [healed 13 hp].

Feeling heroic, Tex rushes to the fallen half-orc. As he passes Lola and Cyrius, he whispers The statue wobbled when Garras' head bounced off it. Seems like it's not very steady on its base. With enough strength, we might be able to topple it left or right and use it as a ramp up to the balcony! The Tex pulls the arrow out of Garras' forehead, expediting the half-orc's journey to death [coup de grace means Garras is now dead]. Finding the bloody arrow to still be in good condition, Tex nocks it to his bow and eyes his next target.

Kendra glares down from the balcony at Tex. Murderous troll! she yells at him, then calls to the tieflings, Kill that deformed midget! She uses her healing wand on herself [healed 4 hp].

The tieflings obey and turn their aim to Tex, with T3 moving along the balcony for a clear shot. Two of them sink arrows into him [16 hp damage total].

Theldrick's spiritual weapon hammers at Prost [6 hp damage]. Theldrick calls up the stairs, Will this help you deal with the interlopers, my dear? He casts a spell...
Spellcraft DC16Show
He cast Bless
ACTIVE EFFECTS
Round 18
[list=1][*]Evan Prost: sling staff dropped at 1918, antitoxin 52.0 min left, darkvision 170.7 min left, blur 1.8 min left, 13 hp damage
[*]Filge: false life (7 temp HP) 51.7 min left, mage armor 231.7 min left, 23 hp damage
[*]Marcus Tilsworth: mace dropped at 1218, mage armor 231.8 min left, antitoxin 51.7 min left, shield 3.3 min left, 10 hp damage
[*]Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: sunrod (hidden in boot) ~5 hours left, Bane (-1 attack, -1 saves vs fear) 1.5 min left, shaken (-2 on most checks) 1.6 min left, 24 hp damage
[*]Lola: crossbow dropped at 1618, 8 hp damage
[*]Texudus TreeBender: flail dropped at 1118, 1 bloody arrow left, 16 hp damage
[*]Garras (G): DEAD
[*]Kendra (K): 5 hp damage
[*]Theldrick (Th): 23 hp damage (1 nonlethal)
[*]Theldrick's spiritual weapon (SW): 1 round left[/list]

Fog Cloud in the room behind you (20% miss chance within 5 feet, 50% farther away): 33.4 min left
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

[talk]Can you spare a little more healing, m'lady?[/talk] Cyrius politely asks Lola, waiting to see where things go from here. (Marcus, Prost and Filge seem to have the way to the balcony blocked, but there's always the chance the tieflings may follow Garras' example and use the gravity express.)
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
smeltdm
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by smeltdm »

Prost retreats to to 1518 sheathing his rapier along the way.
OUT OF CHARACTER
I hope your numbers are correct and mine are wrong. But I'm showing Prost currently with 33% health or 24 hp of damage and not 13 hp of damage.

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra »

Marcus will take Prost's position and reach a hand forward. From his fingers a ray of electrical charge will lash forth, attempting to strike his intended foe.
Electric Ray ranged touch attackShow
[dice]0[/dice][dice]1[/dice]If miss, Marcus winces as his attempt fails and readies himself for whatever his foe may have in store. If it actually hits, Marcus stands firm daring his foe to attack.
Image Image
tdsprouse
EARL
EARL

Post by tdsprouse »

Tex gives the Kendra a look of defiance, and sights the arrow on her, takes calming breath, and lets it go...

atk, w/ PBS,DA
[dice=totalonly]0[/dice]

dam, w/ DA
[dice=totalonly]1[/dice]

After his shot, Tex takes Cover behind the statue at 1110 (if he can get up there, 1010 otherwise)

[ooc]can you remind me the type of weapon the orc was weilding? I might need to go get that shortly.[/ooc]
JPetherick
Jpetherick
Jpetherick

Post by JPetherick »

Filge leans around the corner again and fires another Ray of Frost at Theldrick. This time the magical attack goes wide.

OUT OF CHARACTER
Ranged Touch Attack [dice]0[/dice]

If Theldrick has gone done, Filge will move through and up to nearly the top of the stairs.

patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

[ooc]Waiting on Lola[/ooc]
kabkal
Divine Rank 13
Divine Rank 13

Post by kabkal »

Lola will give up her last level 1 spell (Magic Weapon) and cast CLW on Cyrius.

[dice]0[/dice]
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

Round 18

Prost retreats, sheathing his rapier along the way [You are, unfortunately, correct. Prost has 24 hp damage. I forgot to update the status summary below at some point.]

Filge leans around the corner again and fires another Ray of Frost at Theldrick. This time the magical attack goes wide.

Marcus takes Prost's position and reaches a hand forward. From his fingers a ray of electrical charge lashes forth. As the ray strikes Theldrick, Marcus stands firm, daring his foe to attack.

Can you spare a little more healing, m'lady? Cyrius politely asks Lola, waiting to see where things go from here.

Lola gives up the last of her minor spells to spontaneously heal Cyrius [healed 10 hp]

Tex gives the Kendra a look of defiance, and sights the arrow on her, takes calming breath, and lets it go... The bloody arrow must be lucky for Tex, because it hits Kendra near the same spot it hit Garras, although the effects are less deadly. After his shot, Tex takes cover behind the wobbly statue [Garras was wielding a masterwork battlexe; it is located at 1113]

Ow! says Kendra, yelling to the tieflings, I said kill the dwarf! Do it now! She uses her wand on herself again [healed 2 hp]. She steps back into a position where she can watch both Theldrick and the tieflings.

With Tex hiding behind the statue, however, the tieflings cannot obey Kendra. They each take a shot at Lola, instead. Two of them hit [10 hp damage total]. Then they move around the balcony, trying to find a clear line of sight to Tex, so that they can obey their mistress.

Theldrick's spiritual weapon slashes Marcus before disappearing [5 hp damage]. Argh! How many mages did you people bring with you? Theldrick mutters as he retrieves a scroll and reads the prayer upon it. A new spiritual battle axe appears and attacks Marcus. The new weapon, however, is less powerful and misses.
ACTIVE EFFECTS
Round 19
[list=1][*]Evan Prost: sling staff dropped at 1918, antitoxin 51.9 min left, darkvision 170.6 min left, blur 1.7 min left, 24 hp damage
[*]Filge: false life (7 temp HP) 51.6 min left, mage armor 231.6 min left, 23 hp damage
[*]Marcus Tilsworth: mace dropped at 1218, mage armor 231.7 min left, antitoxin 51.6 min left, shield 3.2 min left, 15 hp damage
[*]Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: sunrod (hidden in boot) ~5 hours left, Bane (-1 attack, -1 saves vs fear) 1.4 min left, shaken (-2 on most checks) 1.5 min left, 14 hp damage
[*]Lola: crossbow dropped at 1618, 18 hp damage
[*]Texudus TreeBender: flail dropped at 1118, no arrows left, 16 hp damage
[*]Kendra (K): 11 hp damage
[*]Theldrick (Th): 33 hp damage (1 nonlethal)
[*]Theldrick's new spiritual weapon (SW): 2 rounds left[/list]

Fog Cloud in the room behind you (20% miss chance within 5 feet, 50% farther away): 33.4 min left
tdsprouse
EARL
EARL

Post by tdsprouse »

Tex scoots to the edge of the statue at 1011, the dives prone to 1113. (1 Move act) and grabs the battleaxe (2nd Move act)

[talk]C'mon, get out here, I need your help![/talk] Tex hollers at the others.

ACTIVE EFFECTS
being prone, that should give him +4 AC vs Ranged attacks (or they are -4 to hit, whichever). And perhaps maybe using the slightly bigger orc as a bit of cover??
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Cyrius hastens to 1010 and braces his shoulder against the base of the statue. [whisper]If we can shove this thing over so it forms a ramp to the balcony, we can take the fight to those accursed archers,[/whisper] he suggests sotto voce to Texudus.

[ooc]By the way, is Garras' battleaxe still Large?[/ooc]
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

CGM3 wrote:[ooc]By the way, is Garras' battleaxe still Large?[/ooc]
[ooc]Nope[/ooc]
JPetherick
Jpetherick
Jpetherick

Post by JPetherick »

Filge has pretty much run out of options. He fires another Ray of Frost at Theldrick, hopefully hitting this time.

[ooc]Ray of Frost - ranged touch attack
[dice]0[/dice]

Damage
[dice]1[/dice][/ooc]
smeltdm
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by smeltdm »

Prost retrives a Potion of Cure light wounds from his Handy Haversack and drinks it.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Prost retrived his Sling Staff before retreating to his current position and is currently holding it in his primay hand.

[ae]Round 19
  1. Evan Prost: sling staff dropped at 1918, antitoxin 51.9 min left, darkvision 170.6 min left, blur 1.7 min left, 24 hp damage
  2. Filge: false life (7 temp HP) 51.6 min left, mage armor 231.6 min left, 23 hp damage
  3. Marcus Tilsworth: mace dropped at 1218, mage armor 231.7 min left, antitoxin 51.6 min left, shield 3.2 min left, 15 hp damage
  4. Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: sunrod (hidden in boot) ~5 hours left, Bane (-1 attack, -1 saves vs fear) 1.4 min left, shaken (-2 on most checks) 1.5 min left, 14 hp damage
  5. Lola: crossbow dropped at 1618, 18 hp damage
  6. Texudus TreeBender: flail dropped at 1118, no arrows left, 16 hp damage
  7. Garras (G): DEAD
  8. Kendra (K): 11 hp damage
  9. Tiefling 1 (T1): 6 hp damage
  10. Tiefling 2 (T2): 7 hp damage
  11. Tiefling 3 (T3): 7 hp damage
  12. Tiefling 4 (T4): DEAD
  13. Theldrick (Th): 33 hp damage (1 nonlethal)
  14. Theldrick's new spiritual weapon (SW): 2 rounds left
Fog Cloud in the room behind you (20% miss chance within 5 feet, 50% farther away): 33.4 min left[/ae]
smeltdm wrote:Prost flips his Rapier to his off-hand, and with his primary hand in a sweeping motion picks-up his sling staff and lets a bullet fly at the retreating Thedrick.

MW Halfling Sling Staff attack: [dice]83484:0[/dice]

MW Halfling Sling Staff damage: [dice]83484:1[/dice]

Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra »

Marcus lets another ray off at the necromancer
Ranged Touch Attack vs TheldrickShow
Attack:[dice]0[/dice]Damage[dice]1[/dice]
Marcus grins with satisfaction.[ae]Elemental Ray Ranged Touch Attack - 2 Remaining[/ae]
Image Image
kabkal
Divine Rank 13
Divine Rank 13

Post by kabkal »

Lola will move in to help push the statue over. (to 1011)
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

Round 19

Prost retrives a Potion of Cure light wounds from his Handy Haversack and drinks it [healed 7 hp; you are correct about the sling staff - updated below]

Filge has pretty much run out of options. He fires another Ray of Frost at Theldrick, but misses this time.

Marcus lets another ray off at Theldrick. As the lightning strikes the man, Marcus grins with satisfaction.

Cyrius hastens into the "battle temple" and braces his shoulder against the base of the statue. If we can shove this thing over so it forms a ramp to the balcony, we can take the fight to those accursed archers, he suggests sotto voce to Texudus.

As Tex departs, Lola moves in to help push the statue over [Note: I switched Cyrius and Lola's positions and had Lola move just after Tex so that everyone would be in position to push the statue within their movement speed]

Tex scoots to the edge of the statue, then dives prone and grabs the battleaxe from beneath Garras' corpse.

Then, Cyrius and Lola's combined efforts topple the statue of the six-armed woman! With a crash, the statue's head lands on the balcony, creating a convenient ramp to reach the cultists [using the statue (any of the grey squares) as a ramp counts as difficult terrain]

Blasphemy! shouts Kendra, Theldrick, they have destroyed our lady's effigy! And now they can reach our position! We need you now! One more time, she uses her wand on herself [healed 8 hp].

The tieflings move to guard the ramp created by the statue, firing arrows as they go. T1 misses Lola. T2 sinks an arrow into Cyrius [10 hp damage]. In spite of Tex's prone position, T3 also manages to hit [natural 20, crit not confirmed, 9 hp damage].

Theldrick's new spiritual weapon continues to have no luck hitting Marcus. Theldrick answers Kendra I'll be there as soon as I eliminate this annoying elemental mage! He steps up and slashes Marcus with his battleaxe [7 hp damage; Marcus is at 0 hp and disabled!]
ACTIVE EFFECTS
Note: the ramp created by the fallen statue (grey squares) counts as difficult terrain

Round 20
[list=1][*]Evan Prost: antitoxin 51.9 min left, darkvision 170.5 min left, blur 1.6 min left, 17 hp damage
[*]Filge: false life (7 temp HP) 51.5 min left, mage armor 231.5 min left, 23 hp damage
[*]Marcus Tilsworth: mace dropped at 1218, mage armor 231.6 min left, antitoxin 51.5 min left, shield 3.1 min left, 22 hp damage, disabled
[*]Cyrius of the Sudden Blade: sunrod (hidden in boot) ~5 hours left, Bane (-1 attack, -1 saves vs fear) 1.3 min left, shaken (-2 on most checks) 1.4 min left, 24 hp damage
[*]Lola: crossbow dropped at 1618, 18 hp damage
[*]Texudus TreeBender: flail dropped at 1118, holding Garras' masterwork battleaxe, no arrows left, prone, 25 hp damage
[*]Kendra (K): 3 hp damage
[*]Theldrick (Th): 41 hp damage (1 nonlethal)
[*]Theldrick's new spiritual weapon (SW): 1 round left[/list]

Fog Cloud in the room behind you (20% miss chance within 5 feet, 50% farther away): 33.3 min left
JPetherick
Jpetherick
Jpetherick

Post by JPetherick »

[yell]Move past me and I'll try to delay him!,[/yell] shouts Filge. The necromancer fires another Ray of Frost at Theldrick, then pulls a scroll from his pouch when his attack misses the enemy cleric. If Marcus moves past him, Filge will step forward to block Theldrick.

[dice]0[/dice][/ooc]
Duniagdra
Divine Rank 21
Divine Rank 21

Post by Duniagdra »

Marcus will trade places with Filge by restrictively withdrawing down the hall. [talk]Thanks.[/talk]

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
Image Image
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

JPetherick wrote:[yell]Move past me and I'll try to delay him!,[/yell] shouts Filge. The necromancer fires another Ray of Frost at Theldrick, then pulls a scroll from his pouch when his attack misses the enemy cleric. If Marcus moves past him, Filge will step forward to block Theldrick.

[dice]83778:0[/dice][/ooc]
[ooc]Are you sure? Even if Filge makes the concentration check to cast defensively, he will still face an AoO because it's a ranged spell. He does have cover, so Theldrick might miss... Just want to make sure you're aware.[/ooc]

Return to “{PbP} Brave New Worms {Pathfinder 1e}”