[ORBITUARY] User Twiglet has passed away

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

[ORBITUARY] User Twiglet has passed away

Post by admin »

Folks,
It is with a heavy heart that I announce that Patricia aka Twiglet, has passed away on the morning of Christmas Eve 2020 at the age of 76. A heart attack was the cause of death.

Patricia started playing D&D in the early days of the industry and loved D&D up to the end. She was going to join Rednetra's Adventures of Star City Play-by-Post game hosted here on the forums, but alas, it was not to be.

Patricia, a resident of Arizona, joined our community back in 2009 when she acquired TOS+. She has always been very sweet with me and supportive of my work. I received her last communication on Dec. 19, 2020, and I believe she knew the end was near.
Patricia wrote:I have yet to meet a Canadian I didn't like. You get to be my age and you look back at all the things you were going to do but didn't and now can't. Regret sucks. I have taken a turn downward and will have to withdraw from Star City. My regrets to you and Rednetra.
In honor of Patricia, who used Twiglet as her nickname, I have renamed this section of the forum TWIGLET'S TAVERN.
At the request of the family, I have de-activated the Twiglet account - but it will remain part of this forum for years to come...

Rest in Peace my friend, and may you play D&D up there with Gary!

admin
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
kabkal
Divine Rank 13
Divine Rank 13

Re: [ORBITUARY] User Twiglet has passed away

Post by kabkal »

I am sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family.
Image Lola: Amazon/Cleric
Image BART 1173: Andriod/Pisterol
ImageDM of We Just Stopped Here...
ImageMach Agh: Goblin/Barbarian

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”