Sondage: Bard

If you have general questions, here is the place to post them!
Otherwise, if you need help on a specific Tool:
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS 2nd PRO edition
Click HERE for Technical Support for TOS+
Click HERE for help on TOS CORE
Click HERE for help on the Loot Divider
Click HERE for help on TOS Caravan
pasy007
Soldier
Soldier

Sondage: Bard

Post by pasy007 »

I'd like to get your opinion on which bard model or bard archetype offers the best developments, optimizations and brings the most to a game..

Thank
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Bards

Post by admin »

I think that Bards are one of the most difficult classes to role-play properly...!
You need to be very vocal (well, in most cases) and be able to reply on the fly with the proper working during the gaming session..!

I played a Bard for 7 years in an old 2nd edition campaign and it was quite fun!
I even wrote a Victory song for a ceremony our party was invited to...

AND I actually stood up and SANG this song at the gaming table! A great performance I'd say!

But dammit... I was so annoyed when the game master asked me to "roll the die" ... and of course, I rolled a natural 1...

That was the last time I spent (waste) time writing songs as a Bard in that DM's campaign ... :P :P :P

admin
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “Twiglet's Tavern [Open to All]”