TOS Newsletter - September 2019

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS Newsletter - September 2019

Post by admin »

Website Renewal Campaign 2019-2022!
Since May 2005, the TOS Community forum has been serving users of TOS products - Making tools to make your life easier! The time to renew the Web Hosting has returned! Can you assist me in raising the funds to allow the forum to continue on for the next 3 years? If so, click here for the details and thank you for your support! Those who DO support the forum will get extra time as a Thank You!

NEW for Pathfinder 2nd edition (TOS 2nd CORE edition)
I have been quite busy adding a Dashboard sheet to TOS 2nd CORE edition! I sill have some work to do but I am hoping to have this ready soon! For those who don't know what the Dashboard is, it is a way to play your Character Dynamically during your gaming session! This will be very similar to the Dashboard sheet in TOS FIVE.

User Gokker has created and shared the Backgrounds from the Age of Ashes Adventure path. You can find these in the [TOS 2nd] Resources section of the forum.

NEW for 5th Edition (TOS FIVE)
User kabkal has created and shared his Multi-Race Tool for TOS FIVE! Here is the description:
Since there are no real rules out there for a Half-Dwarf, Half-Gnome, based off what little is in the DM Guide, and a few different web sites, I created a fairly simple tool to create and import the race into TOS Five
Check it out in the [TOS FIVE] Resources section on the forum.
  • By kabkal
    • Blood Hunter [dndbeyond]
FORUM Performance
My host provider has suggested I migrate the forum to Cloudfare to improve performance, after I mentioned how slow it had become. So the forum is now much faster and has more protection (you wouldn't believe how many attempts from China/Russia were hitting my website and forum...). While this is great for the majority, there have been some hiccups; If you have any issues with accessing the forum, please start by clearing your browser cache, as the DNS has changed for my domain! If you still have issues, send me an email so we can look into it.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS Newsletter - September 2019

Post by admin »

Sending out now!

admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”