TOS Newsletter - Halloween 2020

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS Newsletter - Halloween 2020

Post by admin »

PRODUCTS NEWS:
Products that have been updated.

TOS 2nd PRO edition updated twice!
If you missed the Discord/Facebook/Twitter announcements, TOS 2nd PRO edition version ❻ was released in mid-October, and version ❼ has been released as I write this!

TOS 2nd PRO edition v❻ highlights
  • Content from Lost Omens: Legends has been added in this version
  • Custom Weapons/Armor made easier: It is now much more easier to create custom weapons, armors, shields and ammo! Simply pick an existing item, and the sheet will give you a copy you can edit for your needs!
  • A NEW sheet was added to handle Pathfinder Society Characters - this is preliminary work as the PFS rules are in transition at this time
  • Dropping your Backpack: The ability to drop your backpack (and its content!) has been added in this version. Simply use a qty of "0" instead of '1' to drop your backpack to the ground!
TOS 2nd PRO edition v❼ highlights
  • Content from Lost Omens: Pathfinder Society Guide has been added in this version
  • The work started in the previous version has been completed! The Sheet now fully supports Pathfinder Society Characters, making it one heck of a powerful tool for PFS players!
  • Easier Cantrip Selection: The Spell Planner's Quick Picks has been upgraded to allow casters to choose Cantrips more efficiently by adding sub-sections specifically created to select a Cantrip from one of the four basic traditions.
  • Name changes: Some item's name were updated, as details in the Release Notes and in the ReadMe file
Refer to the Release Notes for all the details of these major updates. In case you missed it, the major version number equals the number of books featured in the Sheet.

COMMUNITY NEWS
Content shared on the community forum.

NEW Play-by-post game (PF1) seeking players
Rednetra is starting a new PbP game and has a couple of slots for 2 players! Check this thread for details... first come, first served!

Discord at 99 members!
The Discord server for TOS users stands at 99 users!! Can we make it at 100? Join us today to find out!!

NEW for Pathfinder 1st (TOS+)
  • Gunmetal Mystic Monk Archetype [Advanced Archetypes] by admin
  • Sacred Huntsmaster (ACG) - Inquisitor Archetype [Advanced Class Guide] by admin
  • Speaker for the Past (ACG) - Shaman Archetype [Advanced Class Guide] by admin
NEW for 5th (TOS FIVE)
  • Monk - Way of Mercy [Unearthed Arcana]
Happy Gaming!
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”