TOS Newsletter - October 2021

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS Newsletter - October 2021

Post by admin »

PRODUCTS NEWS:

TOS 2nd PRO edition v10 series (PF 2e)
Content from the Secrets of Magic book has made its way in to the Sheet! You can now play the Magus or the Summoner classes. A new worksheet has been added to support the Eidolon, which should make all Summoners very happy! For the full release notes for all version, including previous editions, check the Release Notes page.

TOS 2nd PRO edition v9 series
The series 9 edition adds content from The Mwangi Expanse book! From the Anadi to the Shisk, you can now play these new ancestries.

TOS 2nd PRO edition v8 series
This new update uses an improved tracking method for your Skill Increases, fixing possible issues that the older design could generate. You will need to be more specific when increasing a skill's proficiency rank by specifying which tier of increase to apply (example: Trained to Expert).
Because of this design change, you will have to update your existing character to the new system.

TOS+ (PF 1e or D&D3.5)
Three updates to TOS+ have been published sine our previous Newsletter. The latest build of TOS+ focused on bug fixes and improvements. Check the release notes for all the details.

TOS FIVE (D&D 5e)
The Release Notes lists all the changes implemented in the latest builds of TOS FIVE. Check it out!
Discord Server up!
You have a question? Have an idea? Want to chat about The Expanse or Babylon 5? Join us on our Discord server, now with 175+ members.
COMMUNITY NEWS
Content shared on the community forum.

NEW for Pathfinder 2nd edition (TOS 2nd PRO edition)
  • Bellflower Tiller Archetype (Age of Ashes AP)
  • Crystal Keeper Archetype (Age of Ashes AP)
  • [ADD-ON][AP]Agents of Edgewatch #157-#162 + Player's Guide
NEW for 5th edition (TOS FIVE)
  • Artificer [Eberron: Rising from the Shadows of the Last War][Tasha's Cauldron of Everything]
NEW for PF 1st edition (TOS+)
  • Bushi [Player's Advantage: Fighter]
  • Goliath [Homebrew]
  • Green Hag [Bestiary I]
  • Medium [Occult Adventures]
  • Mind Flayer [D&D MM 3.5 Conversion]
  • Monster of Legend template [Monster Manual II]
  • Perfected One PrC (adapted to D&D3.5) [Epic Level Handbook]
  • Shinobi [Player's Advantage: Fighter]
  • Spellstaff [Player's Advantage: Fighter]
  • Shugenja (adapted to D&D3.5) [Complete Divine]
  • Wu Jen (adapted to D&D3.5) [Complete Arcane]
NEW for 3.5 OGLst edition (TOS+)
  • Hunter Druid [Unearthed Arcana]
Happy Halloween!
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: ✅ TOS Newsletter - October 2021 ✅

Post by admin »

Sending out today!
admin
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”