looking for a new player

Archives of old PbP requests/news and such.
rednetra
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

looking for a new player

Post by rednetra »

Hello i am looking for a player for my one game{PbP} The Rings of Change {D&D3.5}. you really only have to keep the anme and not really even that. it just went epic and it is a god game. so this is why you can join and not even have to remember much from what happend to you till just not. you can be any race or any class. it is a gestalt game as well. please let me know if you want it. i am sadly only looking for one player too fill in.
The Hunter
Knight
Knight

Re: looking for a new player

Post by The Hunter »

I'm interested. What all do I need to know for creating the character?
Image Kaladron Daladar-Elf Wizard 2/Fighter 1
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
Image Ryder-Halfling Cavalier 4
Image Scorpius Black-Human Rogue 4
rednetra
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by rednetra »

cool thanks.

ok heres the thing tell me what race you want frist then i will send you a TOS file and you can make a gestalt class at level 20. your race will also be a deitiy race besides what you chooses please then i will chooses two templates to go ontop of that. you can make any combo of classes up to level 20 no matter how you do it be it all just classes or prestege class but it is also gestalt.

i will fill you in on what you remember unless you want too read All the post in history. but i am thinking that losses of memory is best.

i cant lie a spell thrower might be nice or a psion is the only think i truly dont have but you can pick what ever you wish.
The Hunter
Knight
Knight

Post by The Hunter »

Right, well...I'm thinking about being able to do some spellslinging so no worries there (lol but probably won't be as an extreme spellslinger as Daglaron was built to be in your Rise of the Dragons campaign). As far as race...I'm pretty cool with being just a human but was thinking maybe being a dire wolf lycanthrope. What would you think about that? And if you would allow that would you allow anything from the Complete Guide to Werewolves? If you'd like I could probably get you some info from that book if you want to preview what it is I'd like to use. And I'm liking the memory loss idea.
Image Daglaron-Elan Psion-Wizard 3/Cerebremancer-Druid 4/Psion-Arcane Hierophant 3
rednetra
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by rednetra »

i like the idea of a shifter like that but have to check with the programer too make sure it is not too much to put in with the deity race. it would be intresting sincve you will be getting two template added to the werewolf plus a detity ranks. as for your memory you know a few things but very limited stuff.
The Hunter
Knight
Knight

Post by The Hunter »

Are you talking about the deity race that Duniagdra had worked on and if so ya want me to ask him bout it?
rednetra
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by rednetra »

I did not even know that they had a compleate werewolves book. So no I do not have it.
rednetra
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by rednetra »

I have already asked him since he did that race for me in this game >:) . He took someone elses work and fixed it to be a deity/ Demi god. We no longer deal with levels persay now Devine rank. I just PM you

Return to “The Old Die [Old PbP news]”