TOS+ v2.0

Archives of the Old News.
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ v2.0

Post by admin »

TOS+ v2.0 has been released

As some of you might know, I have been working since the start of summer to integrate the rules of the Paizo's PF RPG into TOS+. As I have been adding these rules, I also added more integration for D&D3.5 and a couple of nice improvements to the Sheet in General.

If you check the current progress report on the next update of TOS+, you can already see by the amount of work involved (hundreds of hours of work...) that this is one big update. So much so, that this new version will get an increase of its major version number, going from version 1 (v1.43 is the current version) to version 2.0

As I am nearing completion of the PF RPG integration, I am starting to think about doing some kind of Beta testing deployment for TOS+ v2.0 Most likely, all users tagged as Contributors (i.e. have been ranked as Contributor on the Forum) will get first access to TOS+ v2.0 [A contributor is someone who donated to help me out on this project - Here is the current list of Contributors]

Once Beta Testing has been completed, I will open up TOS+ v2.0 to the active subscribers and post the this new version on the TOS+ Download Area.

Anyone wishing to Donate is more then welcome to do so. Of course, you would be added to the list of Contributors, and would get first pick at TOS+ v2.0!!

Many thanks to the best D&D community on the Web!!

R.
Hard at work to make TOS+ the most powerful, and easy to use Excel Character Sheet for D&D3.5 AND PF RPG on this side of the Milky Way!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ 2.0

Post by admin »

I am glad to report that TOS+ v2.00 BETA 1 is starting today!!
Contributors can now download this powerful update of the Sheet, which now, for the first time, supports another Gaming system!!
Any active subscriber is welcomed to become a contributor and thus gain download access to this Beta. To join the ranks of Contributor, simply donate - this will get you more subscription time as a side effect!

Cheers!

admin
Divine68
Knight
Knight

Post by Divine68 »

Hi admin

I am very curious about the new TOS+ 2.0 sheet :D , do u have a date for the public release of the sheet :) . I cant wait :mrgreen:

Best rgds
Divine68
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Divine68 wrote:I am very curious about the new TOS+ 2.0 sheet :D , do u have a date for the public release of the sheet :) . I cant wait :mrgreen:

Best rgds
Divine68
Negative - I have not set any dates for the release.
Contributors can already use TOS+ v2.0
You are welcome to join their ranks if you wish. Details here.

Cheers!
admin
Nargath
BARON
BARON

Post by Nargath »

I was just thinking admin, are you able to post some screenies or anything that would show off what the new PF integration looks like/can do?
It might be enough to convince some people to contribute to get it, or at least raise their awareness of it.

I know that I am very interested in how it is all shaping up (I have money going through my PayPal account now so I can become a Contributor for early access)
Image Xandos
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Post by admin »

Nargath wrote:I was just thinking admin, are you able to post some screenies or anything that would show off what the new PF integration looks like/can do? It might be enough to convince some people to contribute to get it, or at least raise their awareness of it.
Well, the Sheet is not about flashy graphics, but you can indeed check out how it is shaping up to be, by reading the TOS+ Next Version (Post in Progress) thread... You'll see the things that have been added/modified/improved at this time.

admin

Return to “The Lost Writings [Old News]”