Can you advise how I can get the upgraded version 1.02 please?

TOS Caravan is a workbook that will help you manage a Caravan, as per the Caravan rules introduced in the Adventure Path #49 from Paizo Publishing.
Requiem1001
Squire
Squire

Post by Requiem1001 »

Hi - just bought TOS Caravan for $2.99 via Paizo - but it is release 1.01, so there are a couple of glitches (Ballista doesn't seem to add to attack automatically; and Heroes can't also have a job). I see 1.02 has addressed at least one of these issues, but I have no idea how to get hold of it.

Thanks very much!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Can you advise how I can get the upgraded version 1.02 please?

Post by admin »

I've fixed the issue you found in version 1.03.

I'll upload to Paizo - they should send you a notification of update... (they might be a bit busy with the new PF2 stuff that came out, so I dunno how long it will take them to process it... I think I too receive the notification, so I'll let you know when I do receive it)

Note that Contributors to TOS+ or TOS FIVE get immediate access (for free) in the Thou Shall Not Pass [Contributors Only] section of the forum.

THANKS for reporting this issue!!
If I may ask... if you like this product, feel free to leave a nice rating on Paizo's site - and a review if you wish!!

admin
Requiem1001
Squire
Squire

Re: Can you advise how I can get the upgraded version 1.02 please?

Post by Requiem1001 »

Thanks for the swift response.

Will certainly rate/review once Paizo have updated so I can get the wheels turning (Jade Regent just kicking off) and see how it helps. First impressions are that it looks a lot clearer and better than other downloadable versions I have dabbled with. :D

Cheers!

Return to “TOS Caravan”