{Modern Setting} The Whispering Cave (Entrance)

A game that seems to change settings every couple of years; currently following the Age of Worms Adventure Path.

Moderator: patransom

klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Re: [Active Thread] The Whispering Cave (Entrance)

Post by klakxor »

He's hurt but I think he will live. We need to move him out of here. Sahid will grab one arm and shoulder and motion for Linda to get the other one
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Defering to Sahid's presumed medical expertise, Linda will assist in dragging Brad back to the central chamber with the sarcophagus.
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
tdsprouse
EARL
EARL

Post by tdsprouse »

...ungh...

THINKING: Wow, so the Earth really is flat? Oh, what was that... Nice Pony... What's that noise?
Image Fash Falath: Whisper Gnome
Image Tex Treebender: Dwarven Ranger
Image Simi Hasar: Human Paladin
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

Dragging Brad back to the central chamber puts you in a location where it's easier to talk, but Brad's no closer to regaining consciousness.
OUT OF CHARACTER
Brad's at -7. It's going to be 4 hours before he regains consciousness on his own, and even then he'll be at 1 hp.

Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
klakxor
Retired Global Op.
Retired Global Op.

Post by klakxor »

Linda, do you have any idea of what happened up there? DId you save my camera? Brad took a really nasty fall. He looks like he will be okay, but I am no expert. I think we need to get him back to Doc Alexander. Unless you have something to help him I think you need to help me carry him out? Sahid voice is almost frantic with fear at this moment, knowing that the only trained gunmen of their group is now unconscious on the ground.
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

There's a face carved at the end of the tunnel up there, Linda tells him. The eyes gave off some sort of hypnotic light show, and its mouth blew wind like the Big Bad Wolf. I think your camera's in my purse. (She picked it up, I assume she'd have stowed it there out of habit). And you're right, we should get Brad to medical help; first aid isn't something I'm good at.

She'll assist Sahid in lugging Brad back to their transportation.
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer

Return to “{PbP} Brave New Worms {Pathfinder 1e}”