Using TOS+ or TOS FIVE on a Tablet during a gaming session

Click HERE to request access to the FORUM if you have not already done so after subscribing
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Using TOS+ or TOS FIVE on a Tablet during a gaming session

Post by admin »

I created a :new: VIDEO showing how you can use a Tablet at your gaming table with TOS+/TOS FIVE... check it out!

admin
P.S. I tried it myself and it worked great! Best to: a) prepare your character in advance and 2) play around with it to be familiar (you don't want to start learning while in the middle of a game!)
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: Using TOS+ or TOS FIVE on a Tablet during a gaming session

Post by admin »

I've been using remote control with TOS FIVE in my last gaming sessions and I must admit it works pretty well!! While I do keep a paper backup just in case, I did not look at it a single time while gaming yesterday! I had the Daskboard up most of the time, and would sometimes re-read my PC's abilities on the BACK sheet...

T'was pretty awesome!!!

admin
Mark+
Knight
Knight

Re: Using TOS+ or TOS FIVE on a Tablet during a gaming session

Post by Mark+ »

Hi Admin,

I have not been able to download TeamViewer onto my iPad (iOS 10) as it appears that it is not supported.

However, I have managed to find an alternative.

"Splashtop" has an App for my iPad and "Splashtop Streamer" for my Windows 10 laptop.

So far it has been working beautifully

Just thought that you would like to know, in case anybody else is having a problem with "TeamViewer"

Very best regards

Return to “The Town Crier [Public News]”