[FREE TOOL] ⚡TOS 2ⁿᵈ CORE edition⚡

Click HERE to request access to the FORUM if you have not already done so after subscribing
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

[FREE TOOL] ⚡TOS 2ⁿᵈ CORE edition⚡

Post by admin »

Folks,
I am happy to announce that starting today, TOS 2nd CORE edition for Pathfinder 2e is free for any PC Excel users! The CORE edition is a powerful workbook that will help you manage any CORE characters. It contains lots of customization, allowing you to easily create new ancestries, classes, feats, items etc etc. It can be used Dynamically and can apply effects on the fly. It can be used on paper printouts, and has the same powerful engine that powers TOS+, which easily handles the stacking rules. You can download it here: https://theonlysheet.com/tos2nd/download.shtml.

IF you have already purchase the CORE edition in the past, you will get a +1 year EXTRA subscription time when purchasing the PRO edition for the FIRST time. All you need is to provide a valid Proof of Purchase of the CORE edition from one of the Online store onto which it was sold (i.e a Valid Receipt!). This special upgrade offer will expire in 2022.

Enjoy!!

admin
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Town Crier [Public News]”