A burning ring of fire

Archives for Brave New Perearth

Moderator: patransom

Galaphile
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Galaphile »

Brand moves towards Esias & Oldin, and offers his potion to either of them, if they don't want it, he'll put it back in his pack. He then moves to 1209.
Image R.I.P. Brand
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Esias will take a swig or two of Brand's potion if Oldin doesn't want any.

(Ow!)
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer
shai-hulud
EPIC Contributor
EPIC Contributor

Post by shai-hulud »

Oldin quickly grabs his waterskin from his pack and pours it over his smoldering armor. The water turns to steam as it touches the scorching metal. Once complete, Oldin says to Esias, "Thank you for your attempt to aid me. I knew that attempting to cross the wall of fire again would surely have killed me. All I could do was wait in the center of the flames and hope that I could draw enough of Seker's power to save myself. The pain was too much to respond to you."

Oldin then begins healing Esias until his wounds are gone. Should there be any charges left on the wand, he will heal everyone else. Once everyone else is healed, he will heal himself. Warriors will get healing first, then everyone else.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
"Danger is like Jello. There's always room for more."

Image Kolgu 'Sparky' Dermott: Android Rogue/Wizard
Image Garrick Cae'Sarr: Human Bard
Image Hormy Noodzo: Goblin Hunter
Image Gregory Milliken: Human Rogue
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

Aeless descends the stairs as the flames wither away to nothingness. Carefully he approaches the doors.
CarnageCJB
Templar
Templar

Post by CarnageCJB »

Jiam reaches into his pouch, and withdraws a sack, then reaches into that, and removes several healing potions, taking one for himself and offering one to others nearby...
Everybody loves ninjas!
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

Leenah moves over to Oldin and Esias and attempts to use her wand on each of them. It takes her several tries, but she eventually heals them once each [Oldin healed 4 hp, Esias healed 6 hp]. She then moves off toward the door …

Brand gives his potion to Esias, who drinks it [healed 4 hp], then Brand moves toward the door himself.

The pouch on Jiam's belt seems to hold more than you would believe. He pulls an entire sack out of it, from which he takes several potions. He drinks one, [healed 9 hp] and holds the others out to anyone who will take them.

Oldin begins using his wand to heal everyone he can [Everyone is now back to full hp. Oldin used 18 charges, mostly on Vulan and Jiam. Oldin, remember that you and Leenah switched wands, the one you are holding now has 28 charges left.]

Aeless jumps nimbly to the ground from the stairs.

While all the healing is going on, Leenah inspects the door. She sees no traps, but does find it locked. Her first attempt is a bit clumsy, but on a second try, she unlocks, but does not open, the door.

Ruadhnait moves toward the door, waiting for someone to open it.
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
Icefire
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

Post by Icefire »

Waits for everyone to move to the door speaks very softly, "Shall we see what is on the other side?" If there is an agreement she will open the door.
Perearth: Tana Lattia, Monk of the Order of St. Cuthbert, human female
Brave New Peareath: Leenah, Viridian female rogue
TOS 100+: Belladona Southfarthing, halfling rogue/swashbuckler/thief acrobat
valinor
VISCOUNT
VISCOUNT

Post by valinor »

Aeless steps to the hinge side (1409) of the door and carefully tries to blend into the shadow and whispers, "Do any of you have a spell to open or push this from a distance?"

OOC: Ooops.. :)
Last edited by valinor on Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
patransom
Divine Rank 1
Divine Rank 1

Post by patransom »

valinor wrote:Aeless steps to the hinge side (1410) of the door and carefully tries to blend into the shadow and whispers, "Do any of you have a spell to open or push this from a distance?"
Just as a note here: this door opens inwards toward you. Aeless would be behind the door once it's open. Is that what you want?
Image Humble Servant of the Wormgod
CGM3
Divine Rank 12
Divine Rank 12

Post by CGM3 »

Esias will sheathe his short sword and unsling his short bow, stepping to 1108 and nocking an arrow in preparation for the opening of the door.
Over on Discord, I go by Gryphon
"And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit." - The Wisdom of Nodwick
"Nothing says love like two hundred feet of parachute cable and a cargo net." - Fred Jones, Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc.
"I know, the first rule of Robot Fight Club is, you don't talk about Robot Fight Club." - Jack Darby, Transformers Prime
"Always. Expect. Ninjas." - Sydney Scoville, Grrl Power
Image - Cyrius of the Sudden Blade, human soulknife
Image - Jephthryam Davian, human tinkerer

Return to “Perearth: Archives”