Using imgur to host images off-site!

Use this section to:
-> Propose new Play by Post games!
-> Find replacement players for an existing PbP.
-> New missions for the Champions of Destiny
* All PbP requires an active subscription to TOS+
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Using imgur to host images off-site!

Post by admin »

This explains how to use imgur to host your images on their site - which helps the community in maintaining a smaller footprint!

1 - Create a free account on https://imgur.com/ and add an image:

2- Drop your image file onto this area.

3 - While hovering on your newly uploaded image, click the 3 dots in the upper right of the image and select Get Share Links.

4 - In the Share Options, click on the green Copy Link for BBCode forums.The IMG code you need to use on the forum is now in your CLIPBOARD! You can PASTE that link in your forum thread.

Alternative: If you go to your IMAGES section (upper right, click your account and select Images) you can a dashboard of all your images. You can easily click on any one of your images library and get a list of ALL the available links - just grab the BBCode link to use on the forums!

All the images above are hosted on IMGUR!

admin
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Dice Room [Play-by-Post announcements]”