TOS+ Newsletter December 2015

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter December 2015

Post by admin »

TOS+ v5.130 Released!
In this big update, the 400+ Mythic spells from the Mythic Adventures book have been added to the Sheet! The bulk of these are augmented versions of existing spells. I have integrated these as much as I could, but in some cases they are too complex to fit on a single line of text in the Spell Planners.

I added a new option on the Control sheet to allow Mythic casters to access the new Mythic spells. This option can also be toggled ON/OFF by using the "Mythic" button found on the three Spell Planners.

As always, check out the release notes for all the details!

Christmas is coming! If you GIFT a subscription to a friend, YOU get a GIFT!
If you purchase a one year Subscription for a friend, your own subscription will be increased by +6 months!
If your subscription is expired, this will automatically give you a 6 month renewal!
Contact Santa er... admin (admin@TheOnlySheet.com or by Private message on the forum) if interested! This special offer ends on Dec 31st, 2015!

Star Citizen
A bit off topic, but I am thinking that some of you might be interested in this. Star Citizen is an upcoming space sim for PC. It will consist of 2 main components: a first-person space combat, mining and trading with first-person shooter elements in a massively multiplayer persistent universe and a branching single-player and drop-in co-operative multiplayer campaign titled Squadron 42. Started as a KickStarter project, Star Citizen has over 1,000,000 members, and they have amassed over $93,000,000 to finance the game (funding details).

Recently, they added a Referral Program:
<<The Star Citizen Recruitment Program allows you to invite friends to join the Star Citizen Project. Anyone registering with your personal code STAR-22DB-CCFP will automatically get 5,000 UEC to spend in Voyager Direct, and whenever one of your recruits becomes an active player by purchasing a Game Package, you will get a Recruitment Point.>>

So if you do decide to join this astounding Space game, use this code to gain your free bonus credit: STAR-22DB-CCFP

If you wish to know more about Star Citizen, check it out on YouTube...!
Fans of Wing Commander, Freelancers, Elite etc... should appreciate it :)

Happy HOLIDAYS!!
admin
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter December 2015

Post by admin »

Sent out today!

admin

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”