TOS+ Newsletter June 25th, 2010

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS+ Newsletter June 25th, 2010

Post by admin »

TOS+ v3.41 RELEASED
A Summer update for the Sheet, which adds new Effects and fixes reported gremlins! The Release Notes will give you all the details.

HOW to Download this latest Update: As usual, you can find this new update on the Forum: Active subscribers can simply get it from the download section. If your subscription to TOS+ has expired or you got the stand alone version of TOS+, you can simply get some Forum Access Time to become a subscriber. You will then be able to download new updates and get all the benefits of a subscription!
Note that if you happen to have already subscribed/got Forum Access Time, but have yet to request access to the Forum, you can do so here.

Becoming a Contributor!
If you enjoy my work, consider becoming a contributor to this project! It's easy, it increases your subscription time and it will give you Rank on the forum! There are several advantages to having the contributor status, and you can read all about it here.

POLL: Should TOS+ support Pathfinder Society?
Have you had a chance to vote on this poll yet? - check it out here and let me know what you think! I am still waiting on Paizo about this.

Happy Summer Gaming!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: TOS+ Newsletter June 25th, 2010

Post by admin »

published!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”