TOS Newsletter - Summer 2022

This section holds copies of the Newsletters sent were published!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

TOS Newsletter - Summer 2022

Post by admin »

:tosweb: TOSWeb AVAILABLE! :tosweb:
TOSWeb is a free service created in collaboration with user cubitfx. Using it allows you to view your Character Sheet from any web browser. DMs can provide an invite code the players can use to group all the PCs in a single campaign, facilitating access to all Character Sheets on the fly! We are currently working on finalizing support for TOS+ characters. In the near future, we plan to add support for both TOS FIVE and TOS 2nd PRO edition.

Using the latest edition of TOS+, you can now use TOSWeb to upload any of your TOS+ characters. We have opened areas for your feedback:
  • On our Discord server (invite: https://discord.gg/Kvx4YkD), we have a TOS WEB category with many sub-sections
  • On our community forum, we opened multiple TOSWeb sections for any comment, bug report and such.
Visit 🕸️HOW to use TOSWeb🕸️ for additional help.
Be sure to check it out!

PRODUCTS NEWS:

TOS 2nd PRO edition v13 series (Pathfinder 2e)
Latest Release: TOS 2nd PRO Edition v13.1.72
The Book of the Dead has been added and the 3rd printing Errata of the CRB has been applied. Release Notes.

TOS+ (Pathfinder 1e or D&D3.5)
Latest Release: TOS+ v7.2.48. Release notes.

TOS FIVE (D&D 5e)
Latest Releases: TOS FIVE v2.1.55. Release notes.

COMMUNITY NEWS
Everything related to our awesome Community!

NEW for Pathfinder 2nd edition (TOS 2nd PRO edition)
  • [Quest for the Frozen Flame AP #175] Game Hunter Archetype
  • [Quest for the Frozen Flame AP #177] Mammoth Lord Archetype
NEW for 5th edition (TOS FIVE)
  • All the class options from the source book Auroboros - Coils of the Serpent:
    • Fighter: Wildkeeper
    • Monk: Way of Eminence
    • Rogue: Wraithblade
    • Warlock: The Souleater
  • All the races from the source book Auroboros - Coils of the Serpent:
    • Atsaad
    • Desert Dwarves
    • Ma’ii
    • Salamar
    • Xu’keen
  • Dhampir {Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft}
  • Elf (Eladrin) {Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes}
  • Leonin {HOMEBREW}
NEW for Pathfinder 1st edition (TOS+)
  • Brass Dragon {All Age Categories, Automated Implementation} [Bestiary I. d20PFSRD]
  • Bronze Dragon {All Age Categories, Automated Implementation} [Bestiary I. d20PFSRD]
  • Copper Dragon {All Age Categories, Automated Implementation} [Bestiary I. d20PFSRD]
  • Red Dragon {All Age Categories, Automated Implementation} [Bestiary I. d20PFSRD]
  • White Dragon {All Age Categories, Automated Implementation} [Bestiary I. d20PFSRD]
  • Fey Prankster [Legacy of the First World]
Happy Gaming!
admin
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-
-={ ARCHMAGE }=-

Re: ✅TOS Newsletter - Summer 2022✅

Post by admin »

Sending out today!
How can I help this project?Show
If you like my work, here are various ways to help out!
HOW do I SHARE my CHARACTERS?Show
Please take a moment to post your character .tos file in the Adventurers [User Created Characters]! This allows others to use your creation in their game, and for yourself, it makes for a secure backup for your .tos files! Feel free to add any background information, images and documents to accompany your Character. To create your .tos file, simply use "Save Character" on the Control worksheet!
Thanks!!

Return to “The Scrolls [Newsletter Archives]”